Cobble Beach Golf Links was designed by Doug Carrick
, one of Canada’s Leading golf course architects. Cobble Beach’s challenging links-style 18 hole golf course offers golfers a breathtaking view of Georgian Bay on every hole. The course has been sculpted to emulate the rugged hummocky terrain found on the great links courses of Scotland and Ireland.
- Listed as one of the top 10 links courses in Ontario by Fairways Magazine (2016)
- Ranked by SCOREGolf in top 20 of Canada's Best Public Golf Course (2015)
- Tied for 11th Best Course in Canada by Rolex's august committee (2010 and again in 2012)
- Voted Top 10 Best New Courses in the World (2007) by Travel + Leisure Magazine, New York
- Ontario's Best New Course (2007) by Ontario Golf
- Ontario's Best New Course (2007) by Fairway's Magazine